Join John for an experiential and exclusive leadership event.
Exchange's intimate environment allows attendees to connect, share, and learn directly from John himself. This one-of-a-kind leadership event offers complete access to John in a setting that he loves, making for a dynamic and very personal event experience.
The three-day event includes:
• New and exclusive leadership lessons taught by John Maxwell
• Presentations from top leaders and world-class speakers; past presenters include: Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer of Microsoft Corporation; Dr. Ben Carson, Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital; David Gergen, senior political analyst for CNN and former adviser to four U.S. presidents; Linda Kaplan Thaler, CEO and founder of the Kaplan Thaler Group; and Dan Cathy, President of Chick-fil-A
• Networking opportunities with upper-level leaders
• Unprecedented behind the scenes access to the host city from area insiders
• A level of service you've yet to experience at any other event
Check out the Exchange FAQs to learn more.
Exchange is a leadership event unlike anything you've ever experienced, allowing you to:
- Connect directly with leadership expert and best-selling author, John Maxwell. The relaxed and intimate setting allows you to relate with John one-on-one.
- Focus on your issues and your agenda with our extensive Q&A time. We commit that John will address all of your leadership questions by the conclusion of the event.
- Meet other senior leaders investing in their own leadership growth. Develop professional relationships and lasting friendships with like-minded leaders who can add value to your own growth.
- Enjoy the experiential learning process. Attendees have the opportunity to take part in a variety of experiences unavailable to the general public. Past Exchange experiences have included a private concert with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, dinner at the New York Stock Exchange, and batting practice at Fenway Park!
WHERE AND WHEN
November 5-7, 2014
DEADLINE & PRICING
Early Bird: $8,000 (Deadline is July 1, 2014.)
John C. Maxwell is an internationally renowned leadership expert, coach, and author with more than 22 million books sold. Dr. Maxwell founded the John Maxwell Company and EQUIP, organizations that have trained more than 5 million leaders in 185 countries. Every year he speaks to Fortune 500 and 100 companies, international government leaders, and organizations such as the United States Military Academy at West Point, the NFL, and the United Nations. A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week best-selling author, Maxwell’s The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership has sold more than 2 million copies. Developing the Leader Within You and The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader have each sold more than 1 million copies. You can follow him at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell and read his blog at JohnMaxwell.com.
- 2012 - Boston
Private tour of Harvard University and a leadership lesson taught by David Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN who has served as an adviser to four U.S. presidents inside Sanders Theater.
A motorcade escort to the John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum with a private tour of the museum, dinner and a leadership lesson from Cal Thomas, America’s No. 1 Syndicated Columnist.
Exclusive tour of Fenway Park including on field batting practice that concluded with dinner and a talk from Hall-of-Famer Jim Rice inside the EMC Club.
- 2011 - Seattle
Private tour and sessions at Microsoft with Kevin Turner, COO of Microsoft.
Private tour of Boeing. The world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft combined.
Exclusive experience at Pikes Place Fish Market.
- 2010 - Philadelphia
- Private event at Lincoln Financial Field, home to the Philadelphia Eagles, including on field football activities and dinner in the locker room with Coach Dick Vermeil, former NFL head coach
- Private tours and sessions at Independence Hall, the National Constitution Center, and Christ Church
- Private tour and session at the University of Pennsylvania Wharton School with Professor Michael Useem, Director of the Center for Leadership and Change Management at the Wharton School
- 2009 - New York City
- Session on creativity with Linda Kaplan Thaler, CEO & chief creative officer of The Kaplan Thaler Group
- Hors d’oeuvres on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange and private dinner in the NYSE boardroom
- Private tour of the Tribute WTC Visitor Center and session with Chief Joseph Pfeifer, first fire chief to arrive at the World Trade Center on September 11
- 2008 – Washington, D.C.
Session at The Capitol Hill Club with Sen. Tom Coburn
Dinner on the rooftop of Charlie Palmer Steak with former Sen. Bob Dole
Private session and tour of the Holocaust Museum with a Holocaust survivor
- 2007 – Atlanta
Private session at the Georgia State Capitol Building with Governor Sonny Purdue
Session at Habitat For Humanity International with CEO Jonathan Reckford
- 2006 - Atlanta
Private session at the Arthur M. Blank Family Office with Rich McKay, president and general manager of the Atlanta Falcons
Dinner at the Atlanta History Center and private session with Olympic gold medalist, Gail Devers
- 2005 - Atlanta
Private sessions at Chick-fil-A corporate headquarters with founder, chairman, and CEO, S. Truett Cathy, and president and COO, Dan Cathy
Dinner and private session at the 755 Club at Turner Field, home of the Atlanta Braves, with pitcher John Smoltz
- 2004 - Atlanta
Dinner at the home of John and Margaret Maxwell
Private session on “The Music Paradigm” with Conductor Roger Nierenberg and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra at Atlanta’s historic Fox Theatre
- 2003 - Atlanta
Dinner at the home of John and Margaret Maxwell
Private session with Brigadier General Leo A Brooks, Jr., Commandment, U.S. Corps of Cadets, United States Military Academy, West Point
- 2002 - Atlanta
Dinner at the home of John & Margaret Maxwell
Private tour and session at Ebenezer Baptist Church, which was pastored by Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., from 1960 until his death in 1968
Private tour of the Martin Luther King Center with Bernice King and Coretta Scott King, daughter and late wife, respectively, of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Sarah Weeks, Exchange Concierge
“I’ve attended ten Exchange events since 2001 and have shared everything I’ve learned with my team. We have gone through a paradigm shift that has empowered individual and team talents in ways we never thought were possible.”
– Greg Smith, CEO, Compco Industries
“Our business grows to the extent we do, so when I wrote out my personal development plan, I had to put Exchange on it. Spending time with John in very small groups and asking him direct questions – it’s amazing what we learn there.”
– Dianna Kokoszka, President of MAPS Coaching / Keller Williams
“Exchange has been a powerful resource to help me grow as a leader in our business, in my church, and with my family! John’s content continues to refresh and educate. It is exciting and so applicable!”
– Tom Furrer, President & CEO, TWF Industries, Inc.